Jeffery E. Pizzino, APR | Chief Authentic Officer
You can hire a PR freelancer, a PR agency… or you can have your own personal CCO with a seasoned toolbox of strategic communications offerings. In fact, you might even consider hiring him as a part-time CCO. His 25+-year work history includes Ketchum Public Relations, Johnson & Johnson, the Gemological Institute of America, and several start-up ventures. More recently, Jeff was the Public Relations Manager for Penta Water in Carlsbad, Calif., and the Director of Corporate Communications for an international nutritional supplement company in Arizona. Jeff’s accomplishments include:
- Secured positive news media coverage with numerous media outlets, including The Early Show, USA Today, FOX Good Day LA, CNN, InStyle magazine, KCBS radio, FOX National News, WGN-TV 9 (Chicago) and many others.
- Supported growth of a private company from $65 million to $200 million in two years.
- Negotiated nearly 100 product endorsement deals with high-profile athletes and celebrities for Penta Water, including Olympic gold medal swimmers Amanda Beard, Aaron Piersol and Jason Lezak; numerous NFL, NBA and MLB players; Sting and Farrah Fawcett.
- Repositioned a struggling commercial real estate publication by giving it a new name and image; increased advertising revenues and established the publication as #1 in its market.
- Increased consumer newsletter subscriptions from 2,500 to 7,000 after just three issues.
- Through promotional initiatives and content revisions, improved a company’s Web site ranking from approximately 261,000 to as high as 199,000 within two months.
- Devised a highly creative pitch letter using proven direct response advertising techniques that resulted in 10-15 radio interviews a month for a client.
- Helped two multi-million-dollar companies fine-tune their position in the marketplace by creating their taglines.
Jeff has an MBA in Management from Western International University, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications — with an emphasis in Public Relations — from BYU, and is Accredited in Public Relations (APR).
He’s a native of Milwaukee, Wis. Jeff and his wife Leticia have four children: Declan, Allegra Bel, Arianna and Rowan.